Big Picture Preview
Here are the key considerations when reviewing your insurance needs:
- Disability Insurance. Does my employer have an income replacement plan if I get sick or injured and I can't work? Am I covered ... for what and for how long? Can I get disability coverage that I can afford? Should my spouse also have coverage?
- Life Insurance. What is the best way to determine if I need life insurance? If I do need it, how much should I buy? What about my spouse and children? Should I buy the type that only pays a death benefit or one where my cash grows and is available to me? Does it make sense to get it through my employer?
- Medical Insurance. How can I tell which type of medical plan is best for me? Should I choose coverage under my employer's plan or my spouse's plan? How can I keep my medical out-of-pocket expenses as low as possible?
- Other Types of Insurance. How do I make the right coverage choices for automobile insurance coverage? What about homeowner's insurance? Do I need an umbrella policy? Should I consider purchasing Long-Term Care insurance?
- Prioritizing Insurance Needs. What if I can't afford as much insurance as I need? How do I prioritize the different types of insurance?
1Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA
. Infinex and the bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of, nor guaranteed or insured by, any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.